Last Revised: July 24, 2014
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
All content provided on the Videx Site (with the sole exception of Third Party Content), including but not limited to information, text, photos, graphics, designs, sounds, music, animations, videos, software, scripts, and all other content (collectively, “Videx Content”) is owned or controlled by Videx or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You understand and agree that all Videx Content is the sole property of Videx and its licensors who shall retain all right, title, and interest in and to it.
By using or accessing the Videx Site, you agree not to do any of the following:
- Use the Videx Site in any unlawful manner or any manner that could potentially overburden, impair, or disable any aspect of the Videx Site;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, or similar data gathering methods to search or extract data other than search tools provided by Videx or generally available third party web browsers;
- Use automated scripts to interact with or collect information from the Videx Site;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Videx system or network;
- Utilize any Videx trademarks, product names, logos, or other Videx Content in hidden text, meta tags, or other metadata without our written consent;
- Use frames, framing techniques, or similar methods and technology to enclose, mirror, or otherwise display the Videx Site or any portion of Videx Content without our written consent;
- Submit false or misleading information to Videx;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, translate, reverse engineer, or otherwise disassemble any software utilized to provide any aspect of the Videx Site;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
UNSOLICITED IDEA OR INVENTION SUBMISSIONS
Please be advised that Videx does not accept unsolicited ideas from outside sources under any circumstances. We employ an innovative team of engineers, programmers, and product design specialists who are constantly researching new ideas. It is very likely that your idea has already been explored, and may have been implemented in the past, by our company and/or others in the field. While we sincerely value feedback regarding our products and business practices, we will not accept suggestions for new products, advertising, or promotions from anyone outside our company. Accordingly, any unsolicited product information sent to Videx or to its employees will be considered public knowledge, free for use and dissemination by Videx without restriction. You acknowledge and agree that Videx will not treat as confidential your ideas, proposals, designs, products, sketches, or any other information that you may submit or disclose to Videx even if your submission is marked or otherwise identified as confidential. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this section shall not modify, revoke, or otherwise affect the operation or enforceability of any valid non-disclosure agreement or confidentiality agreement to which Videx is a party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE VIDEX SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING IN ANY WAY, VIDEX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE VIDEX SITE. VIDEX DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE VIDEX SITE. VIDEX DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE VIDEX SITE OR VIDEX CONTENT IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, TRUTHFUL, OR ERROR FREE. VIDEX MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE VIDEX SITE OR VIDEX CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR VIRUS-FREE BASIS, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE
Attn: Legal Department
1105 NE Circle Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97330