Last Revised: May 30, 2018
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us or allow us to access. Information you provide through our web forms and other means may include, but is not limited to, your name, company affiliation (if any), job title, email and physical address, telephone number, facsimile number, company or personal website, and any other information you may voluntarily provide. For details regarding how we use your information, please see ‘Use of Information’ below.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of sixteen. To support the protection of children’s privacy online, use of the Videx Site by children under the age of sixteen is prohibited.
USE OF INFORMATION
Automatically Collected Information
Videx uses non-identifiable information to understand how users interact with the Videx Site and to improve content and optimize performance of the Videx Site. This includes any general usage information collected through our use of Google Analytics.
Information You Provide
Videx may use personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide for internal purposes such as marketing, customer administration, delivery of products and services, administration of the Videx Site, and to communicate with you in response to your inquiries or concerns. The Videx Site includes notifications to alert you when you are about to submit identifiable information to Videx, and further requires that you expressly consent to providing such information to Videx prior to any submission of information. Videx does not share this information with third parties except as indicated in the “Sharing of Information” section below.
Duration of Use
Subject to the removal process provided in the “Information Choices and Contacting Videx” section below, Videx retains your information as follows:
- Videx retains and uses contact information that you voluntarily provide for an indefinite period in order to (a) respond to your inquiry and provide you with information relating to Videx products and services; (b) to refer you to a Certified Reseller of Videx products, as explained below in “Sharing of Information”; and (c) to keep you informed of new product releases, upcoming events, and important data collection news. If you have voluntarily provided your email address to Videx, please be aware that you can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email message.
- Videx continuously receives new inquiries from prospective customers. Accordingly, Videx retains and uses information that you voluntarily provide via our ‘Partner Application’ for an indefinite period in order to best manage future inquiries and connect prospective end-users with a Certified Reseller.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Videx does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties except as follows:
- With your consent, including if we provide notice on the Videx Site that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you subsequently and voluntarily provide such information;
- With third party vendors, resellers, consultants, and other service providers who work with Videx or on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out their work for Videx, or to provide you with information, products, or services that you have previously inquired about, requested, or ordered;
- When Videx believes in good faith that disclosure is legally required, for example pursuant to a warrant, subpoena, or court order, or to protect our rights and property;
Videx undertakes all reasonable measures to protect your personal identification, both online and offline, in an effort to safeguard against loss or misuse, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not unconditionally secure against unlawful interception. Please do not send sensitive data to Videx by email or web form (e.g. Social Security Numbers, credit card numbers, or bank account information).
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CONTACTING VIDEX
Attn: Legal Department
1105 NE Circle Blvd.
Corvallis, OR 97330